Monday, May 23, 2011

Taps Part 2.

Remember when I blogged about the kitchen tap? How it leaked since the first day we moved in, and eventually began whining about it? Well, a month or maybe a couple months ago the tap in the bathroom started leaking as well. It started off as a slow drip, but each time we tried to tighten the tap a little more, the leak got that much worse. Eventually it was a constant stream of water. Made a lot of noise that echoed in the bathroom. So to recap, we had a tap in the kitchen making water noises and the occasional screeching sound and a tap in the bathroom making water noises, some inebriated, loud neighbours and at one point a cricket. If I haven't posted about that one yet, maybe I will soon.

Getting to sleep in my apartment is a skill.

Today however, after months of agony and sleepless nights, we got our taps fixed! Both of them! All in one day! And fixed within an hour! Now it's deathly quiet in here. No running water, no screeching....nothing. All that can be heard is the tapping of my fingertips on my keyboard and the cars driving by outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment