Saturday, May 21, 2011

Suuu...ooo....ggaaaaar..?

So....I may be neglecting my health. I realized that I've been up since 8:30am...it's now 7pm and all I've eaten is a bowl of cereal, a yogurt snack and some biscotti. Plus ya know, some coffee and tea. I came to this realization when I was writing cover letters and realized I was barely writing coherent sentences and was making an incredible amount of typos. I proceeded to slump over on my couch and lay there for a while. Then I realized....I was probably running out of energy. Literally. Like, you know how they list 'Energy' on the nutrition labels? Well, I believe I was pretty low on it. Like, if I were a Sim, my Energy bar would be verging on red and I'd fall asleep on the floor, then wake up a few hours later and start cursing and swearing. And yet, I don't feel hungry yet....and really...my husband gets home from work a little after 8...and then we can have dinner....so it seems silly to eat now, when I'll be making dinner within the hour.

Speaking of biscotti, I will soon post a before and after-type entry about making them. It would have been a step-by-step entry, but I forgot to take pictures in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment