Saturday, July 9, 2011

So...what's my sign?

As I mentioned in a previous post, I had recently looked into more in-depth astrology. Specifically, I looked at natal charts...more specifically, my natal chart.

Based on where I was born and at what time and whether anyone sneezed, I have a number of different astrological signs in different domains. These domains are generally referred to as houses and affect different areas of your life...there is also significance given to where the planets are at birth. So, my sun sign is Gemini, which is supposedly the most important sign, but my ascending (not totally sure what that is, but I think it's the 1st house) is Taurus, which means that the way I present myself to others is as a cautious and tentative person, essentially. The kind of person who needs to analyze a situation from all angles before making any decision. I'm pretty sure this is true. I also recall that ....Mars....?....was in Pisces. Well, something was in Pisces and it has to do with anger, so I'm assuming it was Mars. That meant that I don't really get angry so much as moody...and even that it depends on a number of things.

I could go on, but that's really all I remember from the top of my head. It was pretty cool though because it actually did appear to be somewhat accurate.The nice part is that through all the various combinations of signs and domains, you can actually get a very unique sense of a person. I highly suggest you all spend some time on the internet and read about yourselves to see how accurate it is. There are a number of websites that generate the raw data for the chart and then from there, just Google the different parts like 'mars in gemini' to see what comes up. I'd love to hear if you find your astrology signs to be more or less accurate with the additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment