Thursday, July 7, 2011

Signs

Astrology is one of those things, like the Tarot, that has been branded a con. Perhaps it is, but it can be very convincing at times. I'll be posting again about astrology, but for now I'm going to focus on specific predictions.

July has only just begun and already I'm seeing my horoscope unfolding before my eyes. The days surrounding July 6th (and later, the 26th) are supposed to bring unexpected news. Yesterday I received a number of pieces of news after weeks of nothing. I got the volunteer position at the Hillside Festival that I had thought I didn't get because it was taking so long to hear back from them. I also got two separate calls for setting up interviews, both of which I expected not to get for their own reasons. I also heard from my sister....the one who almost never talks to me, asking for advice on some things I really hadn't expected she would talk about, especially not to me.

Apparently today is also an important day. We'll see why I guess. Tonight is an open mic night that I've been agonizing over, unsure as to what will happen.

It's actually almost scary how accurate my horoscope tends to be from that website that I go to: http://www.astrologyzone.com

Wish me luck tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment