Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weddings, Weddings Everywhere But Not A Ring To Keep

I miss planning a wedding. I really do. The Royal Wedding has come and gone and a friend of mine is getting married soon. It's all making me nostalgic for wedding planning and wishing my husband and I were getting married again, just so I could plan it all.

Picking colour schemes, venues, accents, decor, food and so much more. It's the ultimate fun project for someone who likes to do little bits of everything. After my wedding, my sister and I entertained the idea of becoming wedding planners, and I wish we had've gone through with that. It's probably the most fitting job for me in terms of what I can see myself doing well and enjoying right up until I retire. There are so many different ways to do a wedding, with different specifications and requirements and all to fit the unique personalities of the happy couple. For someone who enjoys all things creative but who is also very organized, almost to a fault, it's a dream job!

So....hire me as your wedding planner? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment