Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day Off

As of Monday, I have completed my ENTIRE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE! Totally a university graduate now. As a result, for the first time in 4 years, I'm free. So, rather than going straight back into job hunting, I decided to take a day or two off.

By day off I mean I got my taxes done (finally!), did some banking, got groceries and started cleaning. I know, not exactly relaxing, but in the process of doing all that, I was able to spend the morning with my husband, go for a walk and browse Value Village, The Thrift Store and the Dollar Store. Not to mention read a bit of the third book in the Song of Ice and Fire series. Which, I must say is quite novel, reading for fun that is.

I do have plans for the rest of the day, however. I plan on having a nice bath, reading some more and maybe getting some chocolates at some point. I also wanted to get ready for Easter and fill some egg-capsules, but the dollar store was all out of egg-capsules. Very distressing. Fortunately, there's another dollar store nearby. So, I may go out again and check out the other dollar store for egg-capsules.

In the meantime, I'm going to finish up the cleaning I started...or at least clean the bathroom enough that a bath would actually be relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment