Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Does This Even Happen!?!

I really don't know how this happened. The entire apartment was spotless as of Saturday. Two full days has elapsed and now this is what we're left with.

I do apologize for the sidewaysiness. I would have had to save the picture to my laptop and then shift it around and THEN posted it. That seemed like too much work and too much time that I really should be devoting to real work. Like thesis.

Anyways. This always happens. I feel like I spend 80% of my life cleaning and this is what I'm left with. Also, there's another pile of clothes on the other side of the bed. And junk on the side table. And more junk spilling into the hallway. How can I prevent this monstrosity? How can I prevent cleaning from being the bane of my existence?

That is all.

EDIT: The seemingly nonsensical word "Pss" on the wall is not there because I feel it is in some way a meaningful word. In fact, it is not a word at all. Nor is it an acronym. In high school I got letters. Two for student's council (hence the "s"s) and the big P was supposed to symbolize an insane amount of time given to extracurricular activities in general. It may have represented something like 10,000 hours. Which coincidentally, I believe, is the amount of time generally acknowledged to be necessary for one to become "an expert" at something. I should have gotten a Drama D, but whoever was responsible for handing them out was a douche and didn't feel like doing it. Or maybe I neglected to pick it up. I don't remember, high school was a long time ago.

SECOND EDIT: The only reason those letters are on the wall is that I didn't know what else to do with them and our walls looked too plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment