Sunday, January 8, 2012

NNOS: Revived!

I confess, I logged back into this account with the intention of deleting this blog. However, upon arriving at the page, and looking at my posts, I was flooded with nostalgia and suddenly couldn't bear to part with this digital record of a part of my life.

What have I been doing since failing NaNoWriMo? Well, I've NOT failed at lots of other things. Like music. I played a few shows locally, made some cash and started working more at the cafe. So I'm making more money, doing what I love and improving life. I began reading again for fun. I finished reading The Happiness Project just days after I got it for Christmas and have since picked up where I left off on Tom Wolfe's bestseller, The Bonfire of the Vanities.

Speaking of Christmas, this year was one of the best in terms of actually spending time with family. Granted, I had to go days without seeing my husband and didn't visit any of his family, but it allowed me to really relax and enjoy my own family.

In closing, I think I might just stick around and resume to regular posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment