Friday, January 14, 2011

What's My Sign?

This morning I logged onto facebook to find everyone all a-twitter about some shift in their horoscope. There was post after post of 'Now I'm a Gemini!' or 'I don't want to be a Pisces!' and I couldn't grasp what had happened. I was going to ignore it, but it just kept popping up all day. I finally googled it and was half amused and half bewildered with a hint of uncertainty sprinkled in there.

According to several blogs I was now a Taurus. But I identify strongly as a Gemini despite realizing that in all likelihood, my 'star sign' has nothing to do with anything. Everyone likes the magic to it though, so even if you realise it's totally bogus, a part of everyone wishes there was some mystical way of knowing their own futures. And so we indulge in it from time to time for kicks.

Anyways, I was thoroughly confused until I read this. So everyone's all in a tizzy over nothing. This isn't new and it doesn't even affect us westerners.

Stop your whining, you're still the same person you always were and astrology was just as accurate as it ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment